To: All individuals interested in becoming a Roofing Apprentice
From: Roofers Joint Apprentice and Training Program
April 1 through June 29, 2021
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays
From: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please Call 781-341-9197 To Schedule Appointment
All Applicants must appear in person to fill out an application.
Registration Fee $35.00
These Qualifications must be met by all applicants:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Physically capable of performing work in the roofing trade.
3. Pre-job physical and drug testing.
4. Have proper documentation indicating that you can lawfully work in the United States.
5. Current drivers license and vehicle.
6. Must be able/willing to complete three years of classroom training.
7. Must be able/willing to complete 6000 hours of on job training.
ACTIVELY SEEKING WOMEN ROOFERS and WATERPROOFERS
*Local Union No. 33 Joint Apprentice and Training Program is an equal opportunity recruiter.