To: All individuals interested in becoming a Roofing Apprentice
From: Roofers Joint Apprentice and Training Program
April 1 through June 29
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays
From: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
All Applicants must appear in person to fill out an application.
Registration Fee $35.00
These Qualifications must be met by all applicants:
1. Must be at least 18 years of old.
2. Physically capable of performing work in the roofing trade.
3. Prejob physical and drug testing.
4. Have proper documentation indicating that you can lawfully work in the United States.
5. Current drivers license and vehicle.
6. Must be able/willing to complete three years of classroom training.
7. Must be able/willing to complete 6000 hours of on job training.
ACTIVELY SEEKING WOMEN ROOFERS and WATERPROOFERS
*Local Union No. 33 Joint Apprentice and Training Program is an equal opportunity recruiter.